The societies, whose main destination is to serve the financial investment in a certain State, are legislated by the Cooperative Societies Act of that certain State. While a society whose principle targets are to serve the diversions of its members in even more than one State, are enacted laws by the Multi State Cooperative Societies Act, 2002.
The Multi State Cooperative Societies Act, 2002 which substitutes the prior statute of 1984, urges the consolidation of useful members whose articles and capacities topped to a few states. The Act accommodates establishment of both necessary (with both specific and institutional parts) and chosen cooperatives (with just institutional participation).
Files needed for the registration of multi state cooperative society:-.
1. Four copies of the recommended Bye-laws of the Multi-state cooperative society, appropriately signed by each of the persons who sign the application.
2. Details including name of the suggested multi-state cooperative society,.
Address of headquarter to be signed up, location of operation and primary goals.
3. A list of individuals who have added to the share capital, together with the quantity contributed by each of them, and the admission charge paid by them.
4. A certificate from the Bank mentioning credit balance in favor of the recommended multi state cooperative society.
5. A scheme showing the details explaining how the working of the multi-State co-operative society will certainly be financially sound and the registration of such multi-State co-operative society will certainly be helpful for social and financial betterment of its members with self-help and shared help in accordance with the co-operative principles.
6. The licensed copy of the resolution of the promoters which will define the name and address of one of the candidates to whom the Central Registrar might attend to correspondence under the rules prior to registration and hand or dispatch over registration documents.
Visit HireCA.com Now