Provisional ID & Password For GST Enrollment In Maharashtra
GST Enrollment has started for merchants effectively enlisted under VAT, Service Tax or Excise (and so on.) in many states. The enlistment system starts with the temporary ID and secret word and we're routinely asked where the watchword and ID are to be found. Indeed, it's sufficiently simple for you to do yourself, so how about we discover what you have to do. Do take note of that the temporary ID and secret key applies just to officially enrolled merchants.
Temporary ID For Maharashtra VAT Taxpayers
1. Visit Mahavat Website: The main thing you do is sign on to www.mahavat.gov.in.
2. Sign in to the site utilizing your username and secret key.
3. Tap on e-administrations.
4. Tap on GSTN Enrollment Provisional ID or e-Return just (VAT/CST) for 2016-17.
5. You will be diverted to a page on the Department of Sales Tax, Maharashtra site. You should tap on 'Snap for Return Filing'.
6. A message 'Please snap to get to Provisional ID certifications' will now show up on your screen.
7. You will now be diverted to a frame that will request your points of interest as a merchant. Once presented, a fly up with two choices will show up. The first is for downloading an affirmation and the second for the GST gateway.
8. The affirmation is a PDF that will contain the temporary ID and secret key.
Visit HireCA.com Now