WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS NEED TO BE SUBMITTED FOR REGISRATION OF SOCIETY?
Submission of following documents to “The Deputy Director/Registrar (Firms and Societies)” Deptt. of Industry, Govt. of Delhi, C.P.O. Building Kashmere Gate, Delhi.
- Request letter to register a society under SR Act 1860.
- Two sets of memorandum of Association including (i) List of Proposed governing body & (ii) List of Desire’s Persons (founder members of the society) - All pages to be signed by atleast seven members. Desirous persons or the person subscribing the names of the memorandum should not be (in any case) less than seven. If it is proposed to give all India character to the society there must be minimum of eight different persons from different States of Indian Union to the memorandum.
- Two sets of Rules & Regulations framed for the functioning of the society.
- Affidavits (on ten rupees stamp paper from President/Secretary society regarding the name/ title of the society.
- Copy of residence proof of all desirous persons.
- Copy of Proof of identification of the desirous persons.
- Proof of ownership of the registered office of the society and no objection certificate (on ten rupees stamp paper)
- A copy of the report of the proceedings of the General meeting at which the registration of the Society was resolved.
Visit HireCA.com Now